Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0920 GPS Batteries - Chipnml

Yes, I have the Iron Man and have the same problem...it really eats up batteries.  If I don't have fresh ones in at the  beginning of the ride, it doesn't last.  One more thing to remember to do before the rides!  And why THREE batteries???  When they come in packages of 4 or 8???  Wouldn't it be nice to have a built-in battery pack?  Try using the NiMH rechargeable batteries, they'll save you money in the long run and last about as long as good alkaline.

Chip