Fwd: [RC] teach your horse to come when called - Vallonelee

--- Begin Message --- I have taught my horses to come when called or to a whistle.  My current competition horse will whinny every time he hears the whistle or when I call his name.  When I boarded on 70 acres the other boarders would ask me to call my horses - when I asked why, they said they didn't feel like looking for their horses and if mine came running so would theirs.

Lee
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out"

--- End Message ---