Re: [RC] teach your horse to come when called - RDCARRIE

I've taught ours to come when called, since we moved to a place with more acreage...at the old house, they were always within sight of the barn and house and came to us whenever they saw us outside.  But now they can go over the hill to the back of the pasture.  I just holler, "Hey ponies, c'mon ponies!" and clap my hands, and all 6 come running.  Of course, sometimes when it's cool and breezy, they decide they're having so much fun running that they have to make a few laps around the front pasture before coming to me!  <G>

Dawn in East Texas