Re: [RC] Aussie / SA Horse & Rider Logbooks - SandyDSA

These logs are a great idea, even or especially for training. I designed our own, and with any horse who is working regularly, a good log is invaluable. Since several of our horses are in their teens, it becomes even more important to keep good records of their mets and mileage. I am working to make a compact version to more easily pack on a horse.