Re: [RC] Wintec ands saddle pads again - Heidi Smith

>Which saddle pads fit the Wintec Endurance Pro best?

I sure like my Skito pad--it has the fleece bottom (I like that, too) and Skito makes their pads to specifically fit each make of saddle, so they offer a model specifically for the Wintec Pro Endurance.

I'd be particularly curious to see how the newer ones with the "breather" layer of the stuff used by Dixie Midnight work.

Heidi