From: Vicki Austin
Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2003 7:21 AM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] My Horse Goes to Church

Howard, you are not alone in your thoughts about the
horse.   I feel mine is a healer for my troubled soul.
  Both of my army boys are over seas , neither will
make it home for the holidays , and one we can not
even send gifts,  or know what country he is in  (not
in Iraq is all we know) and my horse keeps me sane
about it.  I KNOW God gave me the horse I have now at
this time in my life.  A very special creature he is.
As I have said before,  we will all answer for the
way we take care of our horses (and other animals.
They are gifts, and we are to be good stewards of all
we have been given.

Thank you so much for your insight and thoughts.

Hope to see you on the trail sometime.   Vicki

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/