Re: [RC] Selenium again - Truman Prevatt

I tracked my Se supplementation (with blood test) every six months for a two year before I determined I had it right.

Truman

C. Eyler wrote:
Geez, that means I probably didn't wait long enough have the Se test done.  Think it's only been about a month since I started adding the E gelcaps.

Cindy