[RC] regarding Mustangs-made contact! - Kathie Ford

Hello all!  To those who emailed me regarding the mustangs and curlies that my friend in Lincoln has...I FINALLY got a hold of her!

She said to go ahead and give her phone and email address.  To those interested (I have email addresses of some but missplaced the others) and have tried to contact me, please do so again so that I may give you the information to contact her directly.

Hopefully some horses will get some nice homes!

Thanks all,

kathie