[RC] Training partner - Karen Haslebacher

Hello Ridecampers,
I'm looking for a training partner in my area.  I live in Oakdale, California which is in the Central Valley.  I usually trailer out on the weekends with longer rides on Sunday.  I generally trailer towards either Sonora, Livermore, or Valley Springs.  Anyone out there riding in those areas?  Would be nice to have a training partner for encouragement (for me and my mare!).
Thanks,
Karen.