RE: [RC] [RC] new format as a forum - Teri Hunter

She is talking about like a forum.  Two totally different items.

Teri
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Karen Bratcher
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:20 AM
To: dager@xxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] new format as a forum

Debra, there is already a way to read Ridecamp in the format you describe.  Instead of subscribing to the RC digest, change your subscription to "web only".  Go to the webpage www.endurance.net/Ridecamp/archives and click on the current week or whatever week you wish to review.  All of that week's posts come up... the default format is in order of date with most recent listed first.  For a topic-ordered format, near the top click on Thread Index or Subject Index.

The Author Index from the weeks' archives is a great way to review fave contributors' posts... while I was out sick a few weeks ago I went through the whole past year of RC looking up posts by specific people and printing out a lot of good info!

Karen Bratcher in northern Idaho