[RC] looking for canadian/arab cross horse - Kathie Ford

Hi again, just wanted to ask if anyone knows how I can go about looking for a Canadian/Arab cross gelding or mare for my daughter possibly.

We are now in the process of looking for something for her and the Canadian/Arab cross has  struck her fancy.

I had tried to look at some web sites myself, but still being rather computer useless (not much skill on my part) I'm getting a bit frustrated.

Anyway, we think the cross might be a good one; as the Canadian is supposed to have a delightful temperment and the arab of course has the beautiful movement and grace and spirit.  So we are on the look out.

Any leads would be helpful!

thanks,

kathie