RE: [RC] Totally off-topic but on my mind - delete if you wish - Dolores Arste

"There are so many millions of people worldwide who want no part of violence and war, yet it appears that no one wants to hear their voices, whether they are in the Middle East, China, Kansas, or Paris. As Debra said, perhaps all we can do is to create some peace within ourselves and try to share it with the others around us."

Dolores Arste