[RC] helmets - Desiree Simons

I have hated helmets all my life, and always got headaches, from the traditional show ones black velvet useless things. But when I took to the trails, my head did know best, and I always wore one for the branch attack of the bushes we ride on.
        Last year, I was going through a hard time, and thought, go to a tack store, always helps right? But there just wasnt anything I needed, you know that stage of the tack room? So I cruised over to the helmet area, and started to try on these space age looking helmets, the lady there helped me and I could not belive how amazing the Tipperarery helmets fit, I have  a very small head, and usually cant get one to fit, and this one just felt like nothing was there. I particularly like the lower back of the helmet and the temple area gaurded. So I bought it, and never leave the barn with out it. When I ride with it, I never  think of it being there, except when those branches, bang it and I think hmmm that would have been my head. My riding partner also bought one, after a bad bang last fall on a ride when her horse reared back and hit her in the temple. So highly recommended by the two of us. Desiree

The new MS N 8: smart spam protection and 2 months FREE* =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=