[RC] AHA Rides - Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

The AHA rides for 2004 aren't a "big secret."  The AHA Convention is usually held during the week following Thanksgiving and is going on right now in Milwaukee, WI.  All AHA Regional and National events (the "money rides") must be approved buy the respective committee chair (endurance vs. CTR).  Most of these approvals take place at the convention.  I am on both the AHA Endurance and CTR Committees and attended both meetings earlier this week.  There are many regions that have no rides scheduled at this point.  I do know that the Region 14 (held in Southern Ohio) Rides have been approved.  The Endurance is May 22, 2004 and the CTR ride is September 18 & 19, 2004.  The National CTR Ride is being held in the same location on October 8 & 9, 2004. I believe the National Endurance is being held in Western Canada in July but would have to check my notes to be sure.

I'm sure the schedule of currently approved AHA Regional and National Rides will be posted on the AHA web site (www.arabianhorses.org) shortly after everyone returns from the convention.

-MKS

--
dangerous content by IntelliBlock MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.