Re: [RC] Penicillin Shots for Horses--Vets? - DarkHorseGoddess

In a message dated 12/5/2003 5:36:46 PM Central Standard Time, sweetmare55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
She wants me to give the shot tomorrow as she will be out of town.
Maybe you ought to contact a Vet and have the Vet show the owner and you how to do it. IMHO...You should be giving this injection in the butt muscle. Are you sure the horse was not having an allergic reaction???? Cuz if he was, they next injection may kill him.

My best advice to you, CALL THE VET~!! Do not attempt this yourself.
Raven (Who is NOT a Vet, nor do I play one on TV....but...who is deadly allergic to Penicillin)