[RC] Re:towing comparisons - Dennis, Nancy & Bill

This reminded me of the time in high school when we hooked my friend's 2 horse trailer to her boyfrind's Chevy LUV  truck, put a big Paint and my medium sized Arab in it, the THREE of us in the cab, (of course it was a stick-shift!!!), and went WAAYY on the other side of town( Houston,TX, not a small town) to a horse show. St. Christopher couldn't even help us on that trip!!  Wonder I'm here to tell about it!!!

Nancy and the herd