Re: [RC] [RC] Truck buying - ll cole

Sound advice! Also when pulling these heavier loads, keep your focus on what's happening a little further out in front of you than you normally would in a car. A little extra space between you and those ahead of you might keep you from having to jam on those brakes too.

Barry Cole.

Winterize your home with tips from MSN House & Home. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=