[RC] AAA , trucks, and trailers - Carol Stiles

I live in Northern California, Sacramento area and AAA has towed my truck and trailer. But you are right in that I had to get rid of the horse first before they would tow it. They covered the truck for their discount rate, but I had to pay the "going" or commercial rate for the horse trailer. But you have the option of dropping off the trailer at anyplace you deem safe on the way home, gas station, friend's house, etc..so that you won't have to pay that rate the whole distance. In other words you could pick it up later with a different vehicle. By the way, don't ever buy a 1993 Chevy
CK 2500 diesel 3/4 ton with a turbo. They suck. Mine only has 160,000 miles on it and the engine is shot. Most diesels last at least 300,000. It's not a true diesel like a Cummings. Chevy converted their gas engine to a diesel and it just doesn't hold up like a Cummings.
Carol