[RC] John Dipietra update - Lynn Turck

John is now at Cypress Cove, a rehab facility in Crystal River , Fl.  He is progressing slowly.  He still talks about riding and does have the will to get better.  He will be at this rehab center for another 3 weeks, so if anyone would like to encourage him with a card or letter, the address is:
                Cypress Cove
                700 SE 8th Avenue
                Crystal River, Fl  34429

                Room  222

If you would rather e mail you can send it to me and I will get it to him.  Nuni has been busy running back and forth and may not get to her e mail.

I know he would really appreciate kind words and riding stories!

Thanks, Lynn

--- Lynn Turck
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.