Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] too old/too green - Alice Yovich

I just started doing CTR's last summer (2002) and when I started I was having a hard time trotting for 10 min. at a time without feeling like I was dying. Today I rode for about 12 miles, and trotted/cantered most of it. I feel like I've come along way. Fringe benefit is that I've lost 15 pounds this year just from all the riding.