Re: [RC] impatient horse trailering troubles - DVeritas

In a message dated 11/25/2003 7:24:15 AM Mountain Standard Time, jen4marshall@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I am new to horse trailering and I need some advice
and/or Tips for trailering my naughty horse.
I would always start by driving the rig pulling the trailer as if there is a living, feeling creature in the trailer, not accelerating in the middle of turns, not slamming on the brakes when stopping, not flinging the horse around too much on bumpy roads, and whenever I stop, I'd walk back to the trailer and speak soothingly to the horse...and by being the "patient" one of the two.
    That's not to say that you don't do all that already.....just my input, as a "start".
    G'luck,
       Frank