Re: [RC] Shavings in Trailers - Merryben

I have been using shavings for as long as I have had horses.  I tried it without but that is really a slippery mess.  My vet uses shavings.  I tried to find out where to get those really big ones that they use at Davis but couldn't.  Becky Hart told me that she uses pelleted shavings.  They work great.

I have the new WERM flooring and I don't need mats anymore.  It is really thick and cushiony and I think I may really love it.   The idea of having my aluminum floor protected is wonderful.  You can use this stuff for stall flooring too.  mb