Re: [RC] nascar - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 11/22/2003 8:51:55 PM Pacific Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:

I've only known
of one rider who this part of the analogy would have applied to. This is
an honest quote...after running up front  for the first loop of a ride,
then barely finishing at all she said, "I would have won if my horse
hadn't gotten tired!"  >geesh< What can you say?

LOL!  My good friend, Helen Logan, who got me started in competitive trail and endurance used to say (when people played the "what if" game)...."IF the Queen had balls, she's be king".  I love that one.

Sylvia