Re: [RC] Rule 5 and 5.3 - Coujurs1

In a message dated 11/22/2003 9:33:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, scottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I hope someone can clarify this for me:  I must be interpreting
something wrong, because it seems to me that rule 5 contradicts rule
5.3.  Is hold time included or not in completeion time?

5.3 is what they use to figure ride time.  Here is an example of ride time vs completion time.  You start the no name 50 at 7am, therefore must finish at or before 7pm.  The ride has 1 hour 30 min of hold time.  You still have to finish by 7pm giving you a ride time of 10 hours 30 min, that is if you finish right at 7pm.  Clear as mud?

Nina