[RC] No Points & BC Proposals - Dabney Finch

Okay, I have to admit Angie's comparison to NASCAR racing gives one food for thought.  (And, Steph, if Angie's not for it, it wouldn't fly anyway, so let's keep thinking . . . .)

So what about my proposal of only giving BC awards in each weight category, year end, regional, etc.?  Just eliminating placings for time across the line altogether?

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!