[RC] DQ vs RO-how about DNF? - firedancefarms

I am still totally amazed that no one is really taking a hard look at this RO-M-L thing as to why people continue to ride for a completion when they would otherwise call it a day.  This is the one thing I see happening all the time that is a real detriment to the horse.

If we (AERC) are serious about the protecting the health of the horse, then we would go back to PUBLISHING DNF only, and AERC would have the "real reason" for statistical purposes.  As a ride manager, I can send AERC all the information they would like about horses that were treated, or pulled for metabolics.
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms