[RC] ReactorPanel Saddle Fitting Clinic - Dbeverly4

I'm hosting a ReactorPanel saddle fitting clinic here in Santa Ynez, CA  on Saturday, December 13.? There will be plenty of demo saddles in all different models, tree sizes and leathers options.? If you're interested in attending (no charge), please let me know.? I will give you the time and directions then.?

If you know of anybody else who might be interested in the RP saddle, feel free to forward this e-mail.? I need to schedule appointment times, so be sure they contact me for time and exact location of the clinic.? Also, you can come with or without your horse.? If you just want to check the saddles out that's fine, if you're seriously saddle shopping, bring your horse and the professional saddle fitters will measure and then fit the right saddle for your horse.? These saddles are remarkably comfortable and I'll warn you, there's no going back once you ride in one <g>.? Here is a link to their website:?? Welcome to The ReactorPanel Saddle Company!

Hope to see you there!

Sylvia