Re: [RC] Vet proposal comment on resting pulse - SandyDSA

Wow. I wonder how many people actually take this truth to heart and will then choose to pull and care for their charge instead of battling for the "win". I enlarged one statement below because it is huge, a truth beyond current comprehension or behavior too many times, and ultimately demands an exercise in wisdom, compassion, EDUCATION, and takign responsibility for one's own self, actions and the ones in one's care.

The vet only gets to see that horse for a few
min. off and on during a ride. The rider is the one who is there with the
horse the whole time. The rider is responsible for that horse during the
day. The rider needs to know when enough is enough, and call it a day.