Re: [RC] Trailers - Sisu West Ranch

2)  Do you always put shavings down?

No.  With all the windows and vents open they tend to blow around, possibly getting into eyes.  I do have nice thick rubber cow mats (cheaper than horse mats, cutting instructions upon request) installed in my trailers.

4)  What type of trailer ties does everyone like?

Wendy likes to tie (I think it is a control thing) so we have switched to ties.  I have some regular and some elastic ties.  I think the elastic are better because the horses can't fight them if excited, but not enough better to replace any of my older standard ties.  Panic snaps on the horse end are a great thing.  Note: if you put the panic snap on the trailer end, and you have to use it, the horse is going to get hit in the face by the snap.  Bummer!

Ed
Ed and Wendy Hauser
Sisu West
2994 Mittower Road