[RC] Brenderups and portable corrals - Catfish Daniels

Hi,

I’ve got a Brenderup Trailer.  Just got it about a year ago and absolutely love it.  I want to get myself some portable corrals to mount on the side of my trailer for camping.  One manufacturer (who sells trailers) told me that my trailer wasn’t substantial enough to mount the corrals to the outside and suggested buying a new trailer.  (Yea right – sometimes I really wonder what I’ve got written on my forehead.)  Just wondered if there are any other Brenderup trailer owners out there and if any of you carry portable corrals on the side of your trailer.  Thanks J

“Catfish”

DBL Realtors