[RC] Skymont - Peggy&TracySnyder

It was a great ride , I had a little a trouble getting there but
I had a good time and I did enjoy the ride.

The directions on the map on how to get there  could have been a
little clearer , there was not a Hillsboro exit off the interstate!!!.
Took 6 hours for me to get there and 2 1/2 to get home.

The trails when they zig - zagged could have been marked
better at the corners.
Someone did go through alot of trouble to mark stobs, and fill in
big holes.
The meals, Hospitality were great .
 It was cold but beautiful .
I did get into a little trouble at the lake , so take it from me if you
ride it , don't take your horse to the lake for a drink !!!!!

It is nice to go to a horse event and enjoy it everyone was helpful and nice.

I will return next year hopefully , and I hope to be on the 50's by then.
Thanks to all the hard work that was put into  the Skymont ride.
The vets, Ride managers ,volunteers , .Boy Scouts.
Peggy