From: T.B.Pots
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 6:52 PM
Subject: [RC] Hoof size

Can anyone tell me when an arabians hoof size pretty much reaches max?  The reason I ask is that I'm looking at a three year old 16H purebred arabian with a size 1 on the front feet and size 0 on the back feet.  Will those back feet catch up?  If not, would small feet be a real detriment in the long run (for an endurance horse)?
Tracy