Re: [RC] Horse Goals - Jim & Drin Becker

Heidi wrote

"
Third, without having a look at my PNER handbook, I think the PNER "Horse of the Future" award is for second year horses--and that is appropriate, because IMO, a first year horse shouldn't be taken out with the frequency that racking up the completions implies.  But for a second year horse, to put the emphasis on consecutive completions instead of speed is a good thing.  After a second year of more miles, then in the third year it is time to speed up.

Nope I just looked in my rule book Heidi and it is " For the first year horse that has never started in any endurance or LD ride . Award goes to the horse with the most consecutive conmpletions on PNER rides 50+miles "
              Drin Becker