[RC] Funny for the day OT (& a little OC) - Connie Owens

got this from another board, made me laugh! (OC means "off color")

WOMEN'S ASS SIZE STUDY

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their ass. I
thought the results were pretty interesting. 85% of women think their ass is
too big... 10% of women think their ass is too little... The other 5% say
that they don't care - they love him and would have married him anyway.
Sorry if it offends anyone, just thought I'd share and lighten things up!

Connie
Ft. Worth, Texas
(who should really "endure" riding out in 40 degrees and raining Smiley with tongue out emoticon )