[RC] endurance hauling - Karen Sullivan

I;m curious how much mileage you folks get on your tires and brakes. My truck is a Dodge 1 ton  5 sp.dually 4WD, a 1999.
Granted, it was hauling a 4-5 horse trailer and big camper most of this time. My tires needed replacement at about
40k.....and my front brakes just got new pads and rotors at 53k.  The tire place was impressed I got that far on them!

Does this sound in the realm of normal?
karen