Re: [RC] RO pulls poll - Mel Sherman

...Heck I ROed at Francisco's at TEVIS because my horse was lame--the vets tried to get me to go on and I wouldn't.  The next morning he was quite lame though, with heat and filling....That's recorded as a plain old RO, though.

Mel

> True Confession: How many people have had an RO pull that really
> was
> because of lameness or methabolic/recovery problems?

Confession? Heck, what's to confess? I felt my horse was off. It *was*
lameness. The vet didn't see anything. He said he was fit to continue. I
said I would pull he was off on the trail. The pull showed up as RO.
What's to confess...that I'm more conservative than the pull criteria?

Angie

Do you Yahoo!?