[RC] big horn saddles/synergist/mustangs, etc. - Ed Kilpatrick

hi all,  i use the big horn endurance saddle.  it fits my big (14.3h, 1040 lbs) mustang really well. i am pretty sure it is the semi qh bars.  it is the model number 119.  i use it on some of my other horses that have a different body type altogether and it is generally a good fit.  have never had sore backs on the horses or on me.   i talked to jon dipietra back in may,  he said that synergist saddles use the same basic tree as big horn, with just few modifications in the seat for custom fit to the rider.     ed kilpatrick