[RC] [RC] Don/Geronimo - Carol Stiles

In regard to Geronimo's shoes you wrote "When we get his shoes worn out which is normally about every 600 miles..."
If you are serious that's incredible, my horse's steel shoes are worn paper thin by 6 weeks or approximately 100 miles. Granted I ride mainly in the rocky canyons of the Sierra Mountains in Northern California, but still I'd love to find a shoe that lasts longer. What brand of horseshoes do you use? Thanks, Carol.