[RC] to Susan G. - Brittany Davis

Hi Susan,
Sorry I'm posting to Ridecamp, but I only read on the archives so I can't get your personal email. If you have time, I would like to chat with you about your schooling in equine nutrition... am starting my junior year at Colorado State and looking into my options (grad school) I'd just like to talk with someone who has been there, done that.
Thanks,
Brittany

Do you Yahoo!?