Re: [RC] What is Real Endurance!! - MARDEBLINE

OUTSTANDING -  this is wonderfully written and thank you.  How this venue got from Panam Horse deaths to blaming it on the LD's is beyond me.
Thank you Joane. I to am doing LD now due to a crushed ankle -- it is good for me and good for my horse to continue to get out.  Hopefully by December we will be back at doing 50's (real endurance) but for me now -- getting through a 25 is endurance. I have had vets at the last two rides tell me I should not be doing any riding, but I love the sport and getting out with my horse.  He needs it to.  So if all I can do is 25's for him -- that is what I will do.  And be proud of it!  Because we, (my horse and i) are riding through the pain!  He knows me and can tell that I hurt, so he takes it easy on me.
Thank you again and I too hope that people read this before they jump.
Deb.