Re: [RC] Winter Blankets - DarkHorseGoddess

In a message dated 11/2/2003 10:07:47 AM Central Standard Time, tam319@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
. The heaviest blanket within my price range is a 1200 denier turnout. Do you think this is heavyduty enough to withstand pasture life
Yikes....it's cold there! That - 4 to - 40, for us Yankees. I would invest my money into a quality turnout. Whatever turnout you get, please make sure it's a breathable and waterproof or at least water resistant. I really like the turnouts from Dover's Saddlery. I would also invest in a wool cooler. Stay warm. Raven