Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] AERA Fatalities - Doing Much Better than AERC - DVeritas

In a message dated 11/1/2003 8:06:04 AM Mountain Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There continues to be a strong genetic
correlation here.  And the success of Aussie horses in the various world
arenas is no fluke--they are breeding horses with the capability to go
there!
I have always believed some of the toughest, best built Arabians ended up down (can I use those two words like that?) in Australian.  I love 'em.
    The horses, that is :^).
  Frank