Nancy Mitts

From: "Jeannie Gillen" <jeanniegillen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 08:06:22 -0800

Again.....if "To Finish is to Win"...why don't we just award "Best Conditions" ...say 3-5 in every class....thereby creating a best condition goal for participants ...
Sure AERC (or someone) may have to come up with a new mix of factors for the BC awards, that might include time and speed..but it seems to me that it would change the focus back toward the original intent of the sport.

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com