[RC] chaos and consternation on ridecamp - DebiG54

Ridecamp readers:

There are people on this list and in life, for that matter, who relish the chaos they can create by saying something to get everyone riled up.  When you respond to the foolishness, you feed them what they need.  I won't name names, but we all know who they are.  These people need chaos, warring, upheaval, because then they feel important and at the center of attention.  The creator of the storm feels powerful and in control.  That's why arsonists set fires.  Anyway...

For goodness sakes, I just got out of a 27 year marriage that had chaos at its core.  Who needs that crap?  Ridecamp is supposed to be a source of information, news, research and camaraderie.  Please people, get back to what matters and ignore the warring factions.  If you ignore them, they go away.

Debi Gordon