From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Barbara McCrary
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 1:44 PM
To: McGann, Barb; ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] who is captain of the ship

A good part of my questions are meant to prod people into thinking about racing and the possible resulting damage to horses.  Part of it is "tongue in cheek".  Part of it is playing "devil's advocate".  And part of it is directed to the possibility of some other way to conduct endurance rides, since most people agree that speed is a "killer".  I'm not even sure whether I even like the idea myself, but I thought I would throw it out there for people to contemplate.  Maybe it will get people to thinking about other possibilities.

Barbara