[RC] Coffer Dam - Dana B.

Tracy wrote:  "What exactly are they doing??? Please don't say they are building up the dam!! "

The latest newletter of the Placer County Water Agency gives an overview of the project.

The newsletter can be viewed at http://www.usbr.gov/mp/ccao/pcwa/index.html and click on "newsletters" on the left.

For specifics on the current closure, see  "news releases".

I think we'll be seeing a lot more of training hill in the future.

Dana

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx