Nancy Mitts

From: RENESPONY@xxxxxx
i was talking to a girl who WORKS AT THE LOCAL TACK SHOP. about
trail/endurance rides easyboots,electolyte that they stock etc. she mentioned was planning
on trying a ride next year.
she said "endurance? aint that where you go real fast and gallop a lot? my
horse could kick butt, she's real fast"

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es