From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Diane
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 4:41 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Control

    Hi, I still would like to know if Endurance Competitions,
can make your horse just want to run. I too ride 20, 30,
miles at a time but also go 5 miles sometimes, or just
do some ring work. He is just as likely to try & act up after 20
miles, as he is 5 miles. But is pretty easily put back under
control. He is out of very good endurance blood lines.
    I don't want a crazy horse, & if Competition causes this
I would still do endurance, but at home!
                 Sincerely, Diane & Brazz