Re: [RC] [Guest] Spook Run WARNING - FancyNite

I would also like to thank everyone who helped us at Spook Run and the
neighbours parked to either side of us.  Cheryl for watering Red and Jody
for closing the trailer (ha ha) I still have your bungee strap.

Hi Teresa,

Well you're close... The name is "Jinnifer"... Not Jody... (real close for some one in your condition!  lol)

Boy... You sure gave new meaning to "TUFF AS STEEL".....  This girl had a headache all day... riding a 100 no less!

Man... talk about adding some stress to your ride!

YES... I was the neighbor that bungee her darn trailer door shut!  I SWEAR.... I didn't know!  Here I thought I was being nice.... You know.... The new neighbors trailer door is flapping like crazy on the side of their trailer.  Gee... I ought to bungee that door for them.... I would hate to see them come home to dents!!!

Man, I pity the fool that camps next to me at the next ride!  ROFL  Yes, I will still look after your horse, BUT if there is anything going on with your trailer....
I AM JUST GOING TO LEAVE YOU A NOTE!!!

It was nice to meet you Teresa!
Go for packing the COOLERS next time!!!  Enjoy that new bungee!!! (eg)
Cheers,
Jinnifer Plummer