RE: [RC] FT Valley - McGann, Barb

This is just tooooo funny....Howard telling these guys to calm down.  You've come a long way, Baby.

Barb McGann
-----Original Message-----
From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Howard Bramhall
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2003 4:23 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: [RC] FT Valley

Well, I guess we all know who John Thunder is now.  Yea, Catfish, why don't you move to Iran?  They love Americans over there.  lol.  Just too much.

This is why I love endurance.  You see, wimmen don't act this way; they don't have too much testosterone burning a hole inside their bodies causing an eruption to the brain making them want to shoot somebody for not paying them the respect they think they deserve.  And, at most endurance rides I attend, it's 80 percent wimmen.  After listening to Mr. Thunder erupt I hope it stays that way forever.

Now you two boys go on back outside and work it out on your own.  I'm sure you'll figure out a way to settle things, man to man, without involving the rest of us in your concept of the Bill of Rights, who the moron is (gee, I always thought it was me) and who's in charge of the screw driver this week.

This is why we'll never have peace in the Middle East; too much testosterone.

cya,
Howard